Tuesday, August 23, 2022

REUNITED WITH AN EX-COLLEAGUE IN SEGAMAT - MR. ROSLI PUTEH


17TH AUGUST 2022 ~  The last reunion session took place on the second day of my stay in Segamat. This time it was with an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Rosli Puteh, who was also one of the pioneer teachers if the school back in December 1994.


The chosen venue was Segamat Seafood Restaurant, in one newly developed area in Segamat where I could see many other eating places.






Mr. Rosli is now the Deputy District Education Officer of Segamat. It was kind enough of him to still find some time with me when I was in town. He was a very busy man I must say as he had to answer a work-related phone call when we were meeting.


And I got to follow him to the Segamat Police Headquarter right after that - because of that work related matter. 😀 Guess you have to work longer hours when you are in the District Office.


Thank you Mr. Rosli Puteh for the time and the company, as well as the treat. My second time meeting him in Segamat when I was on my official duty, the last time was in 2019 if I am not mistaken.

Friendship lasts a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment