Wednesday, September 6, 2023

BREAKFAST SESSION ON THE LAST DAY IN MERSING


    10th AUGUST 2023     ~ The hunt for a good Nasi Dagang for breakfast continued on third day in Mersing. This time, the group got bigger as friends from PPD Pasir Gudang joined in.


I am not really sure of the exact name of the eating place we went to. There was, however, a big sign board outside which displayed the owner's name as Azizah binti Agil. I worked harder and searched the place on Google Map and found that it was called Kedai Riadah Petang Warung Kak Zah. That is a mouthful name for an eating shop.


There were also other kinds of food that you could choose for breakfast apart from the popular Nasi Dagang.




There was also a stall selling Roti Canai/Pratha inside. You sure had more choices here.








I found the Nasi Dagang here tasted much better than the one I had the day before, but that was just my personal opinion. [READ HERE]








This should conclude my gastronomic adventure with my friends of the Johor Bahru [and Pasir Gudang] Chess Team this year in Mersing. The group photo by the sea would be essential. Even though this could be my last time with them officially, hopefully I will still be invited to be with the team for the competition in many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment