Friday, September 15, 2023

DINNER DATES WITH FRIENDS FROM SEREMBAN

DINNER #1


   12th SEPTEMBER 2023    ~The dinner date with an old friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, Puan Sakinah Mohd. Ismail, and her husband happened at LC Catering. It was a last minute decision when the stall we wanted to go initially did not open.






We had ala carte dinner - white rice that came together with Garlic Chicken, Vegetable Soup and Fried Eggs. And it was good.



DINNER #2


   13th SEPTEMBER 2023    ~ It was a relief when Puan Sakinah and her husband agreed to go for buffet dinner at Infusion Cafe in KSL Hotel on their second day stay in Johor Bahru. At least I did not have to crack my head to think of a place to get good for my guests.










I was delighted to know that they loved the food served at the cafe. Too bad they came on weekdays all the way from Seremban when I had to go to school so I couldn't entertain them much. Hoping to see them again for more gastronomic adventures some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment