Sunday, September 24, 2023

HAVING DIM SUM AND COFFEE AT KOPI PANGLIMA IN CONCUBINE LANE


    25th AUGUST 2023     ~ I just had brunch at one Chinese Muslim restaurant [READ HERE] but decided to have coffee and Dim Sum after less than an hour. THE REASON: I had to wait for my turn to get into the Tea Museum at about 12:30 p.m. and I needed to kill some time.


Earlier, an ex-student suggested Kopi Panglime when I told him I would be going to Concubine Lane. I, without any hesistant, marched into cafe right after I found it at the entrance part of the lane.


It was actually an old shophouse that was converted into a hipster cafe and most of the original structure was still preserved.




It was a double storey building. The upper part of the cafe was not opened to the visitors yet but I was offered by the staff to go and see how it looked up there. I looked like a real tourist obviously.
















Great coffee and delicious Dim Sum, and I was ready for my museum trip with the full tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment