Thursday, September 14, 2023

THE STARTER: THE MEETING WITH A TESL FRIEND AND SPOUSE AT A CAFE


12TH SEPTEMBER 2023 ~ I welcomed two regular visitors from Seremban to the city by suggesting a cafe for us to meet up for lunch/tea. This time the venue chosen was Nimmies Pastries Cafe at Melodies Garden. Someone posted photos of this cafe on Facebook and I decided to give it a try.


I arrived there at about 3:30 p.m. but almost all the seats were already occupied. I had to get the table on the upper flood of the cafe but it was just a small matter for my [injured] knees, or else we would have to wait longer.

fried rice


lemon croissant


something pistachio












the view of the cafe at night

Food was good but the company of old friends made the moment memorable. This was just the beginning of my gastronomic adventure with Puan Sakinah Mohd. Ismail, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, and her husband, Mr. Azhar Ahmad. We would be meeting again for two more dinner slots after this introductory meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment