Wednesday, September 6, 2023

LUNCH AT THE JETTY BEFORE LEAVING MERSING


   10TH JUNE 2023    ~ When I thought the breakfast with the chess team was the last gastronomic adventure for me in Mersing, I was actually wrong. Mr. Hameem Hanan, an ex-student whom I met the night before for supper, invited me for lunch.An offer that I would never resist.


He took me to the food court at the jetty, known as Kompleks Niaga Penghulu Mat Aris, where there were many stalls selling food for lunch. And at this one very stall, Kedai Makan Siti, people came for its Nasi Campur - rice with a variety of traditional/local dishes to choose from.

















Thanks Mr. Hameem for the time, the company and the lunch treat. Only Allah may repay your kindness and generosity. Looking forward to see you again some other time soon, either in Johor Bahru or in Mersing.

No comments:

Post a Comment