Tuesday, September 19, 2023

THE LAST MEAL AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE DEPARTING


    30TH MAY 2023    ~ The most convenient way to get lunch before leaving Brunei was finding an eating place at the airport. We saw this Jolibee Restaurant, which I don't think could be found many places in Peninsular Malaysia, and wanted to get our first experience dining in.


Jolibee is actually is Filipino owned company which has branches in Sabah, Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.








It looked like just another fast food restaurant but I think we had more choices of food here. I, for example, decided to have Bolognese Spaghetti instead of the usual burgers and fries.




That should conclude our gastronomic adventure in Brunei. I could just tell people I would be returning back to Bandar Seri Begawan for its food, if people were to ask: Why Brunei again?

No comments:

Post a Comment