Monday, September 18, 2023

THE POST WEDDING RECEPTION GATHERING

 


    16TH SEPTEMBER 2023     ~ After the wedding reception [READ HERE], my friends/ex-colleagues decided to extend the meeting somewhere else. Initially we wanted to go this one cafe but it was closed when I reached the place. The next best option was to go AEON Permas Jaya which was nearby.



There was not much choice at the mall so we just settled for OldTown.




The food was actually quite good. The one that I loved the most was actually its Teh Tarik and I now know where to go to when the craving arises.


Thanks to all my ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti for all the updates [READ: GOSSIPS] during the short time spent. We should do this again especially next year when I have a lot of time to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment