Sunday, February 12, 2012

ENJOYING THE SCENIC VILLAGGIO SHOPPING MALL

I finally understood why Mr. Razib had taken all the trouble to have a brief stop at a shopping mall named Villaggio even though we had very limited time to spend and a plane to catch. It was one of the most beautiful shopping malls I had ever been to.







I had no time to visit the shops in the mall but once I stepped foot inside, I was suddenly transformed into another world. It was like buildings inside another big building. "Villaggio" is actually an Italian word which means "village" and the beautiful interior architecture and design had successfully created a feel of walking in a small and peaceful village with blue sky on top.














There was even a channel inside the mall with a gondola, operated by a gondolier, and you could experience Venice if you were willing to pay. I guess this would be an excellent place to escape the intense heat for the Qatari once in a while.























the ambassador for Carrefour in the making

It was a quick tour but I was happy enough to see such a breathtaking scenery in a mall. And that concluded my two-day trip to beautiful Doha and Qatar.

Starting tomorrow, the entries will be on the next destination: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). I wonder whether you are getting excited or am I boring you already?

2 comments:

  1. Even if you’re specific about the character of the song, it’s more exciting to place them, juxtapose them in such a way as to make an adventure out of the sequence of the songs.
    Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Flights to Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    And also with our web site, Add Hunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. Feel free to visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com cadillac qatar

    ReplyDelete