Monday, February 27, 2012

SKIING DOWN THE SNOWY SLOPE OF DUBAI

Can people really ski in Dubai when there is no snow? The answer is YES if you have the money to pay for it.

Ski Dubai is a spot in Emirates Mall, an indoor playground which enables people to ski all year round. It is equipped with all the an artificial hill and slope for people to surf down the icy ground and then climb up back to ski down again. When the weather outside is too hot, I guess this will be the perfect place to let the steam off.

As for me, I just enjoyed myself watching these people having the fun of their lives through the glass panel. The entrance fee must be too expensive for a tourist like me. At the same time, I do not ski and I do not want to get myself killed - there are still too many places in this world that I have not visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment