Monday, February 13, 2012

WELCOME TO CAPITOL RESIDENCE, DUBAI

I was expecting a much simpler hotel room for our two-day stay in Dubai but everything was arranged beforehand by Mr. Razib. It was a hotel apartment and I guessed it was alright to pamper myself once in a while.

the main hall


the bedroom

the kitchen - mainly for boiling water and heating food

dining area


the bathroom

breakfast the next morning


This is the view from the rooftop. Can you spot THE building from afar?

There was a small swimming pool on the rooftop but it was not impressive.

The hotel was located quite near to the old town where we can find the spice and silk souk within walking distance. There were supermarkets and restaurants nearby and was also near to one of the metro train stations. I hope there are other budget hotels around if I am to go back to Dubai in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment