Thursday, February 9, 2012

POSING WITH ANIMALS AT DOHA ZOO

One of the must visit places when you go on a holiday is the zoo. You get to know the country from the one specific animal that can only be found there.

Introducing the oryx - the one animal that is associated with the State of Qatar (I think). Read more about this animal HERE.


The white tiger looked exhausted but we could watch it from a close proximity.





According to my friend, Mr. Razib, we were lucky because we managed to see many animals that day. When he and his family members were here, when the weather was much hotter, the situation was different. Most probably the animals love the cool air outside much more so they were taking the chance to roam around.



really healthy zebras


This was the closest distance I had ever experienced getting near a tiger. Pray god the fence would remain strong. The tiger was roaring non-stop, perhaps it was hungry which was not so good news.





birds of a feather flock together

We were there quite late, at almost 5:00 p.m. and with a plane to catch in less than 2 hours., we could not spend too much time at the zoo even though I would just love to do that. If I am not a teacher, I am quite sure I will be taking veterinary science or zoology. I should start surfing the Web now for the next zoo to visit.

"Someone told me it's all happening at the zoo."
~ Paul Simon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment