Saturday, June 16, 2012

HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN

The Hirshhorn Museum was located just beside the Air and Space, but I did not go into the main building - there was not enough time. I just wandered around the garden to look at the sculptures that I could not really understand what they symbolized. Perhaps the simpler one could be: a father and a mother, a woman waiting for someone who never appears, and a character from the movie "Avatar". There's no harm in guessing.

the only pic in the garden
... but I was in the garden only.
the museum building
some background information
 Now, let me present to you...
the sculptures of Hirshhorn Museum
[drum roll....]





 

 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zainal...you are so blessed to be given the chance by Almighty Allah to enjoy all these superb experiences. I hope one day I will get the chance to join you on next adventure. Allah, please bless me too. Amin.

    ReplyDelete