Monday, June 18, 2012

I WAS ONCE A BUTTERFLY HUNTER

I was still in the building of the National Museum of Natural History but there was this still sanctuary for butterflies that had caught my attention. After paying USD6, I was officially turned into a butterfly hunter. I spent quite some time in the colourful and brightly lit cabin looking for butterflies, and so did everyone else. The room was quite small actually so only a few people were allowed inside at one time. I didn't know it could be that fun looking at these beautiful but fragile insects and surprisingly I did the same thing when I was in Toronto Zoo a few days after.

the butterfly zoo
butter1

butter3
bright and colourful garden
Feast your eyes on the butterflies of the Museum of Natural History....

 1

 2

 3

 4

 5

 6

 7

 8


 9

 11

 12

 13


 14

 15

 16

 17

There is a butterfly park in Kuala Lumpur and I think I should go there one day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment