Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - PART 2

From the main entrance of the park, we then continued walking around. We didn't really refer to the park map actually and we just went by the flow.





We went for our first ride in a building called SPACE MOUNTAIN. We didn't have any expectation but we simply went in because there were not many people queuing and because we were curious. And curiosity almost killed the cat.


First we had to queue in a dimly lit tunnel before taking the roller-coaster ride. The problem was the ride would be in a semi-darkness surrounding which I hated very much. I had similar experience when visiting Movie World in Gold Coast, Australia. But it was too late to turn back. How did I find the ride? It was rather scary and once I got out from the place, I was feeling a bit nauseous.

I am a survivor.

a colourful food court

Most of the structures in this area were painted in bright and cheerful colours which would contribute to the fairytale-like ambiance to this place. Even the restrooms were colourful and I had never been happier going to the toilets in my life.


how a restroom from a fairytale storybook look like

a blogger cum photographer at work


Then we went to try this other ride called MAD HATTER TEA CUPS (which should be from the story "Alice in Wonderland")mostly because there was no queue. We just sat in the tea cups and then the whole world around you would be continuously spinning. Thank god I did not vomit after the ride or else someone would have to clean the mess in the tea cup. I guess it could be because of old age.





no carousel please - enough of spinning



another must-take-photo-here spot




T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D

1 comment:

  1. "... I had never been happier going to the toilets in my life." Hahahaha... Satu lagi ayat x bleh blah....

    ReplyDelete