Friday, April 1, 2016

RAIDING THE ANCIENT TEMPLE OF TA PROHM - PART 2


The activity here was simply walking around and admiring the ancient stones and the tree roots and collapsed walls. How simple life was at that moment. 




















Jolie was here, so was I :)
Eventually we arrived at the so-called spot where Angelina Jolie once stood. Believe it or not, people had to queue up to get themselves photographed at this very place. Objective was achieved so off we went. Been there, done that...





















That was the end of our temple tour in Siem Reap. My advice: make sure you have a pair of good walking shoes and bring along drinking water, a lot of it. It would be best to get a tour guide for all the temple trips but it was a bit costly (for me). Nevertheless, I google for more information every time I come back from any trip especially before I update my travelogue posts.

Suddenly I feel like a historian. You better visit Ta Prohm while it is still standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment