Saturday, April 9, 2016

THE COMMISSIONING OF THE KRS OFFICERS FOR JOHOR BAHRU DISTRICT


This was an event to commission the school administrators as the KRS - Kadet Remaja Sekolah [translate: School Teens Cadet? OMG] officers for PPD Johor Bahru. There was a letter ordering those involved to attend so here we were at SJKC Foon Yew 91), a Chinese primary school near to my house [thank God]. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to attend and also to spend quite a hefty amount of money to buy the new uniform and the accessories. I have been wearing another uniform unit attire all this while.


During the break/intermissions, there were traditional dance and music performances by students. The whole thing ended by 1:00 p.m. and I pray that I would not have to attend similar event anymore in the future.









I just wished we could be given a choice but life is always like that. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment