Friday, June 24, 2016

CHIANG KAI-SHEK MEMORIAL HALL COMPLEX


31st MAY 2016 ~ This is another must-visit site in Taipei - the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Complex. The place comprises of the huge entrance arch, the National Theater, the National Concert Hall, the Memorial Hall and the large square in the middle.


The National Theater and Concert Hall buildings look identical from afar but they are actually not the same.






































I just walk around the foyer of the National Theater, just in case I could take a peek inside but it was not opened. There were a group of ladies doing some kind of dance practice and a girl practicing her wushu moves. And I managed to make her pose for me but she was a bit shy I supposed. :)




NEXT: THE CHIANG KAI-SHEK MEMORIAL HALL

[MY TAIPEI TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment