Friday, October 26, 2018

VISITING THE MARINA BARRAGE IN SINGAPORE [PART 2]




19th OCTOBER 2018 ~ After realizing that I had been separated from the big group, I decided to go to the rooftop which was on the third level of the building. There were four ladies who were busy admiring the view and taking photos, so that meant there were still other group members at the barrage.



A huge green field was constructed on the rooftop. Many people were busy snapping photos of the surroundings where a few prominent landmarks of Singapore could be seen, like the Singapore Flyers and Marina Bay Sands Hotel, the one with a skateboard on/as the roof.


There were also people playing football and frisbee, and flying kites. We were told by the guide, people use to picnic here in the evening when it is not that hot anymore.






























A 360° video for you...


It would be best if you could visit the gallery as you will be briefed how does the reservoir work to produce clean water for the island. I would do that if I were to visit the Marina Barrage again.




That should wrap up the SMK Dato' Jaafar's benchmarking trip to Singapore this year. I hope there will be another trip next year. We went to Singapore last year also but I don't mind going again. I must say it was fun to get to go on a trip with my colleagues once a year even though it was just across the causeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment