Sunday, October 14, 2018

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - "LEPAK PLACE" AT TAMAN IMPIAN EMAS

I got my birthday brownies
13th OCTOBER 2018 ~ Someone wanted to try the hipster cafe named "Lepak Place" at Taman Impian Emas so we met there for dinner. It was the first time for everybody and we just chose our food randomly by looking at the menu. There were many people inside the restaurant which should be a good indicator of whether the food would be good or not.

So here is my brief personal pictorial comments of the food and drinks bought that evening.







my carrot juice: sugar level a bit too low,
tasteless but must be healthier

my Maryland fried udon:
too hot and spicy
spaghetti bolognese: the tomato puree
was too dominant
chicken chop: the chicken tasted like KFC

another chicken chop dish








I was there with three ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti who were kind enough to invite me over for dinner. That should be more important than the food and place chosen in the first place. I guess I have to sincerely thank them for the birthday treat and the birthday brownies, and most importantly for the company and time.

Ms. Khaulah Abd. Rahim, Mr. Huzaifah Abd. Rahim (they are siblings) and Ms. Noorul Nashuha Atan (who came back to JB from KL for work-related matter), only Allah may repay your good deeds and kindness and I pray that you will all be blessed with prosperity, good health and happiness.

Please plan for our next gastronomic adventure soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment