Monday, October 8, 2018

TWO WEDDING RECEPTIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MY EX-STUDENTS

W E D D I N G    # 1


8th OCTOBER 2018 ~ It was the wedding reception of Mr. Abd. Raman bin Abd. Rasid, someone who used to be my neighbour's small kid. His parents and siblings are no strangers to me.


The reception was held at Seri Malaysia Hotel, Johor Bahru, and it was my first time attending a wedding reception there.





















W E D D I N G    #2


The second wedding reception was held at Kompleks Jabatan Laut Wilayah Selatan [TRANSLATE: Marine Department Southern Region Complex] located somewhere in Tanjung Adang. It was the wedding of the daughter of Puan Azian Ali, a staff of SMK Mutiara Rini, the school I was teaching before this.


There were many people in the hall and luckily I managed to spot a few familiar faces.


















Once in a while, I attend wedding receptions of people who are not my ex-students too.

Wishing the brides and grooms everlasting happiness and thanks to the parents for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment