Monday, October 29, 2018

MEETING AN EX-STUDENT AGAIN - AFTER 5 YEARS


Once in a blue moon, I would get lucky when an ex-student contacted and asked me out for a meal outside. I was meeting Mr. Binosh, an alumni of SMK Taman Universiti SPM batch 2002, at KFC KOMTAR a.k.a JBCC now, after 5 long years. The last time we met was when he visited me at home during Eid celebration. I was really happy that he had no intention of asking me to join any MLM activity or buy any health insurance. 

It was just a short meeting as the restaurant staff were eagerly waiting to end their sales. We were their last customers of the day.

Thanks Mr. Binosh for your time and also for the treat, and your kind gesture is very much appreciated. We will have to find a better time slot so we could sit and chat longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment