Thursday, October 25, 2018

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE: 4FINGERS AT JBCC



This was a gathering that had been long overdue. It was not easy to get everyone to sit together and chat nowadays as our working hour schedules have not been as regular as they used to be. However, today there were more people who joined in which means there will be more fat people in the world soon.


I arrived late as the training workshop I was attending in SMK Medini finished real late. We planned to meet up at 4fingers in KOMTAR a.k.a JBCC at 3.30 p.m. but my session only ended at almost 5.00 p.m. I did not know I could drive from the school to the city centre just in 15 minutes, but finding a parking space at the mall seemed to take more of my time. Consequently, I missed all the juicy gossips and also the fun eating the Korean food at 4FINGERS Restaurant for the first time. And we could not stay longer as everyone really had to rush back home.

happiness abound
The surrendering of the belated birthday presents had also been performed to the birthday girl, and me. It is always better late than never.

uncontrollable excitement 

gratification


my dream came true


I did not take any photo of the food as I was either too hungry I gobbled up almost everything that was not eaten yet. I took home my chicken burger so as not to let my friends wait for me to finish my food and ate my burger at home. So how was it? The chicken patty was very Korean, sweet and spicy, and crispy too. Will I come back again to 4fingers? Why not?


Thanks so much to all my friends: Pn.Mazzelina and En. Khir, Pn. Rumaiah, Pn. Rashida and Pn. Ida Amiza - for the food, the birthday presents and the company. We shall meet again some other time, with or without any birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment