Friday, October 20, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING OF MR PRAVIN


I was invited to the wedding of Mr. Pravin, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti. I decided to attend the event as I had no other plan that evening.


The event was held at  Taman University Community Hall. When I arrived, I saw the place had been turned into a beautiful wedding venue, with all sorts of props and paraphernalia. At 8:00 p.m. the wedding was just about to start, with the arrival of the groom.










I witnessed the beautiful ceremony until 9;00 p.m. Unfortunately I could stay long and had to leave without seeing the newlyweds.

Thanks Mr. Pravin for inviting, and sorry I had to go without saying "hi". Wishing Mr. Pravin and wife a blessed marriage life, filled with love and joy for eternity.

2 comments:

  1. First of all thank you sir for took part in our big day. πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ™πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete