Wednesday, October 25, 2023

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE IN SUBANG BEFORE FLYING BACK HOME

 

   30TH SEPTEMBER 2023    ~ Mr. Ridwan Wahid, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, was kind enough to accompany and entertain me before sending me to Subang Airport. The very first stop was Suthiphong Bangkok which was not in Bangkok to get dinner Thai style. We should among their earliest customers that day as they were just about to start their business when we arrived.






I then received a notification from Firefly, informing my flight was to be retimed, for the second time. Mr. Ridwan could just simply send me to the airport as I wouldn't mind staying there waiting but he instantaneously had other plan in mind.




He then drove to Shaaz, a Mamak restaurant which was still in Subang area. I got my Masala Tea and he got his "Roti Tisu" and Teh O.










I did not expect to go on other gastronomic adventures after attending the wedding reception in the afternoon. I got to thank Mr. Ridwan again for spending his precious time with me and making sure that I was not hungry before dropping me off at the airport for the evening.

To have a kind-hearted friend is indeed one of the greatest blessings in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment