Friday, October 27, 2023

VISITING SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ ROYAL GALLERY IN KLANG


29TH SEPTEMBER 2023 ~ I was actually still recuperating from fever I had the week before but still I did not to be cooped up in my hotel room doing nothing. With the quick help from Google, I decided to visit Sultan Abdul Aziz Royal Gallery. I thought the place was in Shah Alam, and even the Grab driver was surprised to discover this place was actually in Klang.








There were just a few visitors when I was there. The buildings housed items which belonged or related to the Sultan of Selangor. Unfortunately, cameras were not allowed inside all the galleries so I had to be satisfied with the photos of the buildings.

[NOTE: One could actually write an application letter to get permission to take photos in the gallery]




















The whole tour took about an hour and I was lucky when one museum staff accompanied me and became my personal guide when I was there.

The other interesting attraction would be the Palace which is opened to public 3 days a week. However, in order to visit the palace, the prerequisite is to visit the gallery first. Now I already what to do when I am back next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment