Saturday, October 21, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF AN EX-COLLEAGUE'S DAUGHTER IN NILAI, NEGERI SEMBILAN


Puan Nor 'Aini Mohamed Noor, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, invited me to the wedding reception of her daughter. The event was held in Aminah Hamid Event Hall in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. I decided to attend the first wedding reception held by the family and for that, I drove 299 kilometres from home one way to the venue.










I arrived at the wedding hall at about 11:45 p.m. but the place was already filled with many guests. I took all the food that I fancied except the "Apam Balik" as the queue was too long at the stall.
















I could not stay long at the reception as I had to drive another long distance back home. NOTE: Sunday is a working day for me.

Thanks Puan Nor 'Aini and Mr. Abdul Rahman for the kind thought. Congratulations on the addition of the new member into the family. Looking forward to be invited again for similar events in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Hope you enjoy the food (mybe the expensive ever plus the time u hv to spend.. 😆)
    My sahabat dunia akhirat, you will always in my du'a. May Allah bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih kak ani di atas ingatan, sudi menjemput saya.

      Delete