Thursday, October 19, 2023

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION OF A FRIEND'S FRIEND'S SON IN DUNGUN, TERENGGANU


   14TH OCTOBER 2023    ~ The original plan was to attend a wedding reception at Movenpick Hotel on Saturday evening in Sepang. However, someone asked if I would be interested to follow him to attend another wedding reception in his hometown in Dungun, Terengganu, and the offer was too hard to resist. M main concern at that time was my recurring coughing but I was actually getting better, and I even went to see a doctor before leaving just to make sure I was good enough to travel.


So I flew to KLIA Sepang, then took a train to Putrajaya and later was picked up by Mr. Ridwan Wahid [and his wife and daughter]. And off we went to Dungun, Terengganu, after stopping for lunch at an Arab restaurant, but that was another story.



After traveling for about 483 kilometres, here I was at Dewan Inspirasi MZ Planet, attending the wedding reception of Mr. Ridwan's friend's son. This should be the first reception attended in Terengganu.




We were there early so there were not many people in the hall. It was easier to move around, to see what food was served on the buffet tables and to take photos.


























I think I had eaten more than I should at a reception of the host who was actually a stranger to me.

Thanks to Mr. Ridwan, the wife and daughter for the memorable trip to the east coast. He said he would invite me again for similar trips like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment