Sunday, October 8, 2023

THE LUNCH DATE WITH THE HUSBAND AND WIFE FRIEND AT USJ


28TH SEPTEMBER 2023 ~ When I arrived at Section 9 USJ in the morning, a UPM TESL friend [class of 1993] and her husband, were kind enough to take me out for lunch. They fetched me at my hotel and took me to Restoran Jaring, somewhere near Sunway Pyramid.


This restaurant offered a large variety of Malay dishes to be eaten with white rice for lunch. This should be a popular eating place as almost all the seats were occupied when we arrived.











Thanks to Puan Maslinda Mohd Dahalan and Mr. Nasaruddin for the introduction episode of my gastronomic adventure in USJ. There was another unplanned meeting with them the very next day, but that would be another story in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment