Tuesday, October 31, 2023

CELEBRATING MY LAST BIRTHDAY IN SCHOOL - PART TWO

A collection of photos, taken 3 weeks ago.


    10th OCTOBER 2023     ~ The very first person to knock on my door to wish me "Happy Birthday" with a present was Mr. Michael of Form 3 Sinus.


I was presented with "Pulut Kuning" [yellow sticky rice] by the teachers and staff [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] so it was time to share it with others.


















Mr. Alan of Form 5 SNB got me a box of literally sweet surprise, specially delivered by her mother to school.




A friend from Changlun ordered McD breakfast for me and got it delivered to school.




A few people wanted to get a photo with the birthday boy in class.



A fruit was delivered to me and it was from a friend from Jitra.


    11th OCTOBER 2023    ~ More Yellow Sticky Rice to be shared with colleagues, and this time I bought a cake for myself but to be eaten with friends.














The birthday presents delivered to my house - the first one from Labuan, and the second one from Kajang.

That should sum up how my birthday was celebrated this year. It would definitely not be the same for next year anymore - with no friends, colleagues or students.

No comments:

Post a Comment