Saturday, November 4, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING OF THE SON OF MY CHILDHOOD NEIGHBOUR


The wedding reception today was of the son of my childhood neighbour, people whom I grew up with for many years until they moved to their new house. We, however, still see each other once in a while, especially during Eid celebration, wedding or family gathering [MALAY: kenduri].




The event took place at Bizmilla Wedding Hall at Eko Botani, a place which I am already very familiar by now.




As expected, I managed to meet and greet some people which were related to the mother of the groom.




There were also an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, the Chief Clerk, and her husband and this was something unexpected.




Thank you Puan Hajah Nazatul-Nisa for the kind thought.

I personally still felt the presence of someone who was not actually there, and he was deeply missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment