Saturday, November 18, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF THE SON OF AN EX-COLLEAGUE OF SMK GELANG PATAH


Mr. Ujang Mohd. Lazim is currently teaching in Sekolah Tun Fatimah but we once taught in the same school back in 1993 when I was first posted, SMK Gelang Patah. It was very thoughtful of him to invite me to his son's wedding reception held in Bizmilla Wedding Hall at Eko Botani.



SMK Gelang Patah reunited

I was lucky as another ex-colleague of SMK Gelang Patah, Mr. Ali Mustafa, decided to attend the reception with me.





STAR(2) JB reunited

There were a few familiar faces of teachers and District Education Office officers I saw. However, I was more excited to meet my primary school, Sekolah Temenggong Abdul Rahman (2) ex-classmate, Mr. Noor Azam Mohamed there.


Congratulations Mr. Ujang Mohd. Lazim as you are now officially a father-in-law. Hope to get invited again in other [children's] receptions in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment