Monday, November 13, 2023

THE DINNER SESSION AT DOTTY'S IOI CITY MALL


10th NOVEMBER 2023 ~ A dinner date was set with a few of my TESL friends when I was in KL/Selangor. The chosen venue was IOI City Mall and to get there, I took the train [LRT/MRT] from Taipan Station to Putra Heights then to Sungai Besi, and finally arrived at Putrajaya Central. From there, Dr. Hayati Ismail was kind enough to fetch and drive me to the mall.














We waited at Dotty's and finally by 8:00 p.m. approximately, six people and someone's daughter were there for another catching up session.










The food was good but the company of friends was the best thing that could ever happen. We had to leave by 9:30 p.m. and this time, Puan Siti Rohani Awang was chauffeuring me straight to the hotel, in the very heavy rain. We would be meeting again in the wedding reception the next day.


FOOTNOTE: I met two ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti and their father at the mall before going for dinner. The other family members were also there but they were somewhere else.
As they say: you can run but you cannot hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment