Sunday, November 5, 2023

THE CHESS PRACTICE SESSION FOR JOHOR BAHRU TEACHER'S TEAM


   4th NOVEMBER 2023    ~ The chess practice for Johor Bahru Teacher's Team was held this morning at Sekolah Rendah Agama Bersepadu in Taman Sri Tebrau. I did not really know whether this was a selection session or just a practice for the team for the upcoming PSKPP tournament in December. I was there just to join the fun.







It was a pleasant surprise to see an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, who is now a teacher, Mr. Hamzah Hamdan. He used to play chess for the school team last time so it was like yesterday once more.












I had fun there even though I just won 2 games but the most important thing was that I got to meet new people and make new friends, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment