Tuesday, November 7, 2023

REWARD TIME FOR STUDENTS IN MY ENGLISH CLASS AGAIN

It was time to reward the students in my Form 3 English class [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] again. The presents this time went to those who did well in the previous mid term examination and those who managed to complete the tasks given in the Google Classroom.

3 SINUS

GROUP 1: PEOPLE WHO GOT A FOR THE ENGLISH PAPER





GROUP 2: PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM TASKS


3 TANGEN

THE ONE WHO SCORED THE HIGHEST MARK

GROUP 2: PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED THE GOOGLE CLASSROOM TASKS

There should be one more time for the students to get presents from me. I wonder what I have done would motivate them.

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Very Much Sir!!!! ( From Hayyul)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much For the reward sir Hopefully I can receive it for the Third time soon ✌️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you From The bottom Of My heart,Mr.Zainal,for giving us The gifts. I trully appreciate it.

    -Michael-

    ReplyDelete