Thursday, January 25, 2024

BREAKFAST WITH THE MONITOR - MR. RIDWAN [PART ONE]


21TH JANUARY 2024 ~ The breakfast spot visited this time was yet again Selera Johor. There could be reasons why this place had become a favourite: stalls selling all kinds of Johor delicacies under one roof, easy parking, and the cleanliness of the food court.


Mr. Ridwan, the wife and daughter chose to have Mee Rebus, Laksa Johor, Kacang Pool and Fried Banana. While I first picked my favourite Cekodok Pisang [fried mashed banana + flour] and later went to buy Sate.




Unfortunately I could not accompany the family for their next gastronomic adventure for lunch as I had had other planned things to attend to. I was not worried though as they already knew some of the places where to find good food already. However, there would be the next dinner date in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment