Sunday, January 7, 2024

MY VERY LAST SCHOOL'S ANNUAL HI-TEA SESSION


   6TH JANUARY 2024    ~ The customary Annual Hi-Tea Event for SMK Dato' Jaafar was held at Le Grandeur Resort in Senai today. The theme chosen was Glitters and Glam, so people walked into the hall glowing and glittering. I stll attended the event even though I had officially retired because I had paid the fees for KEBIRUS - something like the Social and Charity Club for the teachers and staff, there I was eligible to be there. 😀














The main agenda was of course to enjoy all the food served. Other than that would be the usual speeches, games and lucky draw sessions.










There was a surprise birthday celebration for the school's Co-curriculum Senior Assistant.

the game slot for children





with the Best Dressed Man of the Day







the committee members

Congratulations to all the committee members who had worked hard to organize 2023's Hi-Tea Event.



my lucky draw item


the door gift



This should be my very last hi-tea event. The school's function like this will be something that I will miss a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment