Wednesday, January 3, 2024

ONE OF THE BLESSINGS IN THE LIFE OF A TEACHER

the roti canai/teh tarik session after midnight


One of the best things being a teacher was to see an ex-student when I traveled. Mr. Radin Mohd. Hafiz, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, showed his eagerness to entertain me when I was in Ipoh on 15th-17th of August 2023 even though he had to still work until late at night and continue working the next morning.


One of the best things was being given a ride on his motorcycle and was given some sort of briefing what the city had to offer - twice after the hours past midnight and one time early in the morning.



the cafe at the airport



He also had taken the trouble to bid me farewell at the airport right before I caught my place back to Johor Bahru in the afternoon.

I
t is a blessing to have a kind-hearted ex-student. Thank you Mr. Radin Mohd. Hafiz for your sincerity and kindness. I hope we will get to travel together and see other places this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment