Friday, January 19, 2024

THE SHORT STOP AT SRI SENDAYAN MOSQUE


I was on my way to Nilai to attend a wedding reception on 21st OCTOBER 2023. [READ HERE] I decided to stop by at Sri Sendayan Mosque, one of the newest mosques in the country, and was lucky enough as Puan Sakinah Mohd. Ismail [a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993] and her husband accompanied me there. I actually went to their house earlier and had breakfast there. [READ HERE]






I actually took more photos using my phone but something happened. All the photos in the gallery disappeared when I had to reset the phone, Guess I have to get back to the mosque again some other time.


It was a beautiful holy building and I was told it looked more impressive at night when it would be lit up by colourful lights. Just another reason to go to Seremban again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment