Thursday, January 11, 2024

THE RETIREMENT PRESENTS THAT WERE SENT BY THE COURIER MAN


10TH JANUARY 2024 ~ Two packages were sent by the courier man in the evening. They were the heaviest I had received so far. I was told beforehand by the messenger that he was delivering plants. I therefore had to quickly open the package for the fear that the plants would die because of the lack of oxygen after being kept in the boxes for a long time.






I was truly excited to see 4 bougainvillea plants that emerged from the boxes.


Right the very next morning, it was time to place the flowering plants into the pots. I was lucky in many ways: there was bright sunlight in the morning until afternoon [it had been raining for days before this], there were empty flower pots and I had a few sacks of organic soil.




By noon, mission was successfully accomplished. It is now my turn to pray the plants will grow up healthy.


It was a relief I found the note in one of the boxes so I did not have to guess or ask around who the sender was.

Thanks a lot Puan Sharon Taty Mokhtar, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, for the surprise retirement presents. Only Allah may repay your kindness.

2 comments:

  1. May Allah bless you with good health and peaceful life 😁

    ReplyDelete