Tuesday, January 16, 2024

THE STATE LEVEL CHESS COMPETITION FOR TEACHERS - DAY 3

CONTINUATION OF DAY 1 AND DAY 2


9TH DECEMBER 2023 ~ The competition continued on the third day with a few more rounds.






































The final part was the prize giving competition. The Johor Bahru team won the Team Category while the participants of the individual categories also bagged a few medals home for both the men and women categories. Johor Bahru emerged the second runner up of the overall result.





























All in all, it was a fruitful 3-day gathering. Even though I did not take part, I had made a few new friends with younger people and had a lot of fun.

I am not sure whether similar competition would be held again this year. And if there is, I do not know whether I would be with the team again or not, as I am no longer a registered teacher.

Congratulations to each and every one of the team member. May we see each other again after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment