Monday, January 29, 2024

ONE NIGHT STAY AT ULEK BEACH RESORT DUNGUN


I spent the night in Dungun on 14th OCTOBER 2023 when Mr. Ridwan Wahid, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993, invited me to join him and his family to attend a wedding reception of their friends' child there [READ HERE]. 


There was no booking done prior to the journey there, so we had to hunt for our accommodation. We managed to get a room at Ulek Beach Resort in front of the beach in the evening. We stayed in chalets instead of hotel rooms this time and I loved the place so much. It felt as if I was on a holiday, spending time by the beach in a village with traditional Malay houses.
 













Breakfast was inclusive in the accommodation package. We went to the cafe and the breakfast was decent enough to start the day.












PRECAUTION: there could be mosquitoes in your room. However, you could find the mosquito coils in the one of the drawers in the room to chase the insects away.


If I were to go to Dungun again, I don't mind staying at this place one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment