Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2KP1'S PARTY IN THE PARK - THE REAL STORY

A class party was held on Sunday, 3:30 p.m. at Hutan Bandar Mutiara Rini. The event was held by Puan Alyani, the form teacher, and the students of 2KP1. Everybody looked green in their new class t-shirts and their faces were glowing with joy and happiness. The hard work put by the form teacher was a huge success. They enjoyed the telematch, the food and the gift-exchanging session at the end. There are just too many pictures to load so I decided to reduce the size so I could publish more in the blog. [Please click to enlarge] As the saying goes, a picture paints a thousand words so my posting this time will be in note form as the pictures will tell all the stories.

GAME 1: Balloons blowing and bursting

GAME 2: Pass the Balls

GAME 3: Tie your feet with your friends'


Eagerly getting the food

The main event: Eating

Prize Giving Session

Gifts for me

The Happy Faces

Another year has gone with a batch of students. Hopefully they have learnt some English from my class and will continue to learn more with other teachers in the future. I feel sad to say this but I have to: I will miss (scolding) all of you. Thanks for the great moment together.

1 comment: