Saturday, November 27, 2010

LET'S PING PONG




I need a new pair of sports shoes

One my favourite pastimes, playing ping pong. I could not remember when was the last time I played the game. I stopped because of certain reasons: unable to find people to play with and to get a good place with a good ping pong table. So today, I took out my ping pong bat and sports shoes which were covered with cobweb and made a comeback. Suhaizie, Syahir and I played at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia's Sports Centre which definitely is a good venue.



So we played from 2:00 - 5:oo p.m. and after three hours, I now feel healthier and slimmer. We are going to play again tomorrow so just hope there will be not so much of aching muscles when I wake up tomorrow morning.

"Majulah Sukan untuk Negara"
[translate: Developing Sports for the Country]

No comments:

Post a Comment