Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE 19th DAY OF EID 1432H

PUAN ZAKIAH AND FAMILY



The first visitors to arrive in the morning were Puan Zakiah, Mr. Ebi Shahrin and their family members. They have already now turned from colleagues/students to family friends. Three of their kids were in SMKTUN and there is one who is still in form one.

MR. HISHAM & PN. NORHAFIZAH'S OPEN HOUSE

I was invited to an open house held by the newly-married Mr. Hisham and Puan Norhafizah in the evening. This was my third open house visit so far. Luckily there were no well-wishers at home at that time so I had the chance to escape for a while. A few colleagues were also there but I had to make my move earlier. The food was too tempting and I was afraid I would not be able to stop myself from eating if I stayed longer.

SUHAIZIE AND SYAHIR

The last group of the day consisted of Suhaizie and Syahir, and Zahari who came for the second time to accompany the other two. As they arrived late, after 11 p.m., so they went off late as well, at about 2:30 a.m. but it was not a problem to me.

After being away from home for five days, now only I realized that the Eid celebration is still going on. And we are only going into the fourth week with about 10 days remaining but we do celebrate Eid for one month here.

No comments:

Post a Comment