Monday, October 10, 2016

AND I AM ONE MORE YEAR OLDER (AND WISER) TODAY *SIGH*


On this day, I received birthday cakes and birthday wishes on Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram. Birthday is like a reunion event when I get to hear from people whom I would have thought have disappeared or got stranded on an island somewhere. I guess they must be either the silent readers or stalkers. :)


This cake is from my friends from my former school, SMK Taman Universiti. Thanks a lot to these people and I am truly touched for the kind gesture. (number 21 should be Puan Yasirah, according to the group moderator).



another cake


from Puan Aliah, for my breaking fast
Thank you to each and everyone of you for all the warm wishes and prayers. May we all be blessed by the Almighty and live happily and healthily, until many more birthdays of mine to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment