Thursday, October 13, 2016

MY LAST CLASSES WITH FORM 3 STUDENTS OF ASRAMA SEMAI BAKTI FELDA

The time had finally come to end the English classes for the form 3 students at Asrama Semai Bakti Felda, Johor Bahru. This year I had to teach two classes - 3B (all boys) and 3A+B (boys & girls). With only 2 hours allocated for the meetings and too many students at one time in one class, I don't think I could remember the many of their names yet.

CLASS 3A+B
8th October 2016















CLASS 3B
9th October 2016








The PT3 exam had already ended so I wish them all the very best of luck for the upcoming results. I just hoped that they had tried their very best while answering the exam questions and the coaching sessions from January until October had helped them a little, if not a lot.










No comments:

Post a Comment