Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BOOK REVIEW 11 - STEPHENIE MEYER'S "TWILIGHT"

This is an intermission for my lengthy Europe travelogue.

This was the book I bought and read at Birmingham Airport when my flight to Germany was delayed, and managed to finish it before coming home to Malaysia. A simple plot, a cute girl (Bella) fell in love with this man vampire (Edward) when she transferred to a new school. She then decided to be forever in love with him, just for one simple reason - because he is drop dead handsome. Just imagine, what would happen if Edward is as ugly as a bat? That's all, thank you.

As I had watched the movie, I kept visualizing the faces of the characters while reading which actually was quite distracting. And I had already watched its sequel "New Moon" and am looking forward to one more which is coming real soon - "Eclipse". When was the last time I went to the movie?

1 comment:

  1. i know. cheesy. (my personal opinion alone)
    gotta read all four before watching the movie i guess.
    unfortunately if u do, then u just can't stop comparing between the movie and the books.
    the importance of having a boyfriend.
    'because he is drop dead handsome.'
    couldn't agree more.
    not really my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete