Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW 17 - KNIGHT AND DAY

We found this cinema in Kluang Parade while trying to kill time and lucky me, this movie was about to start when we arrived there.

I particularly love Cameron Diaz because I always find her funny especially in her acting in Charlies Angels series. It was actually a romantic comedy in a fast action movie. So you definitely could find a lot of shooting, fighting and killing, fast cars and explosions. Tom Cruise, an FBI agent who was mistakenly thought as traitor, was trying to get a super battery that had long lasting power (better than Duracell) from falling into the hands of the bad guys. He had taken Diaz into the scene, I supposed accidentally and her life was in danger. But the end, the hero would always win and they fell in love

Quite entertaining. They were funny and I enjoyed myself. I have to watch more comedy.

2 comments:

  1. Teacher zainal, the girl is nor drew barrymore but cameroun diaz if i am not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete