Saturday, June 19, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME, AFTER BEING AWAY FOR 10 DAYS

bye bye Stansted Airport

Everything seemed to be really fine as the plane started to move on the runway on time. However, as it was about to take off, the pilot announced that he had to bring the plane back to the bay because one of the passengers got ANXIETY ATTACK! I did not know it could be that serious and from the conversation overheard between the person sitting in front of me and the air-stewardess whose hair was blonde which was actually a mismatch to her dark skin (ignore the detail), it had to be done as this was going to be a long flight. In the end, the flight was delayed for 1 hour and 40 minutes because there were documents to be completed, engineers had to come and check the plane and the tank needed to be refuelled. They should just sedate that person, or give him morphine to ease the pain.

After arriving at LCCT airport at about 9:40, after the 13-hours long flight, I had to rush for the Sky Bus and I reached KL Sentral at 11:35 p.m. Then, I had to catch a taxi and rush to Bukit Jalil Bus Terminal for the 12:00 a.m. bus to bring me home to JB. To my relief, the bus would only move at 1:00 a.m. It was like The Amazing Race, in a way except I was the only participant.

At last, I safely arrived home at 5:00 a.m. after being away for 10 days. There are just too many things to tell, I do not know how I am going to do it. Most probably, I have to break them up into smaller sections and this will take me quite some time to finish. Just hope I am not going to bore you.

Now, I need the rest as I could not sleep throughout the journey. Despite my tired body, I guess my brain was confused with the time change, whether it was time to sleep or to stay awake, whether I was eating dinner or breakfast. And school will start this Monday, so there are things that need to be completed as well. Pray that I will get the energy back real soon.


UK from the train window at 9:00 at night

3 comments:

  1. Am glad you're back safely. Am looking forward to your posts on the 10 days. Get a good rest,and recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will need a lot of time to update though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! tht definitely sounded like the amazing race!! evn i feel the rush when reading! lol.

    ReplyDelete